The zinc spray paint made by pettit helps minimize the tenacity with which
the growth adheres.  I would be lying if I was to suggest that it prevents
all forms of fouling.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Aug 5, 2017 10:52 AM, "David via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Short of pulling the dang thing every time...any magic coatings to keep the
fouling off...

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: