Second on stainless.  It's easier to get custom fitted than you might think.
Local shop took my old ones, used them to create a hole-Template on a length of
angle aluminum, then fabricated new ones on that.  Perfect fit.   Increased the
stand off height as well.

Shoulda done it sooner.

Dave, 33-2

Sent from my iPhone