From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/8/17 5:27 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anchor alarms

Tom,

Despite its name, I’ve had very good experience with Drag Queen —
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragqueen-anchor-alarm/id489294173?mt=8 There’s
also an Android version from Google Play.

To be absolutely clear, Drag Queen is an app to alert you if you are moving
while at anchor, not a way to monitor what David Risch is doing on Saturday
nights.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Aug 8, 2017, at 5:08 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List

Just dropped anchor in Blind Bay and was setting the Anchor alarm and was
wonder what,idNythingother listers use to monitor their position at anchor.

I was using Boat Sentry, but they are not updating their app.  Using Anchor now
and it seems simple and easy to use.

IOS here.

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera