From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:46 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical panel

Paul,

Those look like standard A-series breakers with a white toggle.  They do fail.

Blue Sea, Paneltronics, and lots of others make or market them.

Why did you buy used?  I would have bought new.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Paul via CnC-List
I have had 2 breaker switches in the panel malfunction in the same week.  I
don't know if they are original but I assume they are.  They are Airpax
Circuit Breaker UPG6-1-52-103-91. F.L10A. MAX 65VDC. DELAY 52.  They would
become intermittent and I would need to wiggle the toggle to make it work.
I bought 2 used replacements in the meantime but interested to know if you
would recommend new panels or chock it up to coincidence and leave it as-is.
I'll order another switch to keep on hand but looking for your thoughts.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw4NOPYfe9OWNE1yeXBSWkZfb2M

Thanks,
Paul Hood
81 C&C34 - Refuge