"Circuit breakers were not designed to be used as a switch, although we all
do."  I never gave it much thought but it seems that the folks at C&C might
have changed their methodology on the 37+.  I have a wide selection of
"coffe pot" type switches at the switch panel on the nav station to turn
on/off my electrical loads.  All the switches are wired to a bank of
terminal boards which are powered from a series of circuit breakers.  It is
rare for any circuit breakers to trip and unnecessary to operate them
unless they do.  The terminal boards and circuit breakers are tucked neatly
behind the nav station, during normal operation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yVzdkVFMyVGhqRjA/view?usp=drivesdk

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+