light & converting nav lights to LEDs?
From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/11/17 8:21 am
To: "CnClist" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>

 Bruce,
Go to http://store.marinebeam.com/replacement-bulbs/.  If you can't identify
it, call them.  They are helpful.

Many of us on the list have had great results with their lights and bulbs.  I
think they are superior.

Nearly every LED on Touche' plus several fixtures are from marinebeam.

Very satisfied customer.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandevile, LA

 On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List