Mike is correct.
I spent a large number of boat bucks having a proper teak cockpit grate
built for Honey our 39TM . The 3 piece grate looked fantastic and fit
perfectly (for what it cost it should have) but after 2 years of having to
remove it clean the cockpit sole, watching chafe the paint and collect
every single item that was dropped, I said to hell with it and it looks
great sitting in our sail locker.

Also, it was uncomfortable on the feet of our guests and race crew that
choose to go barefooted

These grates are best left for the wooden boat guys.

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY - C&C 39TM
US12788
Savannah, GA