Thanks for the replies.  I had already planned on moving the emergency bilge
pump power to the hot side of the switch as Dennis suggested and did that
today.  So now I can leave the main switch off and not have the 100mA draw but
still have the bilge pump safety switch.  I do have a stereo (which I almost
never use) but it is switched at the panel so should be off.  I did some more
testing and found a few bits of data:
1.  I disconnected the ACR and the draw was the same.
2.  I found that there were 3 circuits connected to the switched side of the
main rotary switch that did not all go to circuit breakers in the panel.  One
turned out go to the voltmeter on the panel.  One is a water tank gauge.
Haven’t located what the other connects to.
So the problem is effectively solved, but it would still be nice to know where
that 100mA is going.  At least I have learned a few new tidbits about the boat
doing all this,  I had no idea that there were level gauges in the water tanks
because the labels on the panel were worn off.  Dave