Don't miss Mahone Bay.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2017, at 1:32 PM, Dan via CnC-List

Mahone Bay is a joy, but old town Lunenburg has lots of good food, shops,
museums and history to check out. You will want to see "The Ovens" - look it up
on google. It's not far from there and should not be missed. If you've got the
time you could check out some local beaches or go into LaHave on the light
house route. Airbnb has some really good deals around there worth checking out.
Have Fun!!

Dan
C&C44
Halifax NS

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
Hi,

My wife and I are going on vacation to Nova Scotia (we will be just outside of
Lunenburg) and I was wondering if any of the listers, who know the place quite
well, could provide some inside knowledge (where to go, what to see, what to
avoid etc.). If some of that involves sailboats or sailing, that would be a
bonus. We are planning to visit the Bluenose II, but this is as far as I got
with sailing-related activities.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Btw. we are not taking to boat to get there (I would have to retire or quit my
job if I wanted to) (;-)

thanks

Marek
Ottawa, ON