Hi Len,
     I replaced the battery, battery holder and ground wire and then tested
the voltage at the ignition module when the button was pressed.  The
voltage was there, but not the spark.  I'm pretty sure it is the module.  I
would have much preferred the ground wire since the module is $72 plus
shipping.

Thanks,
Gary
S/V Kaylarah