--
I use my boat for racing and for cruising.  It is a very comfortable boat
for cruising, and a very competitive racer.  I race it on the Columbia
River, and on the ocean along the coast of Washington and down the straits
of Juan de Fuca.  One summer I cruised for three months in the Puget sound
area, and in the San Juan and Gulf Islands.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
9:15 PM (1 hour ago)
to Ronald
Surprising.  I thought it was a great boat for racing and cruising.  Just
need to get those padded covers.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1