Not wandering just yet, but departing on Labor Day to Norwalk, Milford,
Clinton, Greenport (for the C&C 2017 Northeast Rendezvous —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8yBSXuHPaQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8yBSXuHPaQ>), then to Branford, Black Rock,
and back to “Starbase One”, City Island.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise