Excellent! Enjoy!

On Sep 1, 2017 6:23 PM, "schiller via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

We are the proud new owners of a 1983 C&C 35, Mark III (ZCC35028M83H).
Closed the deal on it and took position this afternoon.  We will move it up
from Muskegon to White Lake tomorrow, back home to Crosswinds Marina in
Whitehall.

We'll have about 4 weeks to familiarize ourselves with her before time to
haul and store for the winter.  I still need to pick up the cradle and
winter cover before the end of the month.

If any of the C&C 35, Mark I owners are interested in a winter cover,
please let me know.  I had Whitelake Canvas make me a cover last year and
now I have no Mark I to cover.  This cover goes to the toe rail and is
fitted to go around the stanchions and shrouds.  I have a picture or two of
it if interested.  Make me an offer.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35, Mark III, Hull #28
"Grace"

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: