I would post it on craigslist and other places as "Make an offer, must be
gone by xxx date".

Do you have a date in mind? Sounds like you're in a rush. Getting that boat
off the property will cost someone money, it's difficult to sell a boat in
that condition, in a hurry, anyway. If you're giving it away someone may
pony up the money to get transport arranged.

Good luck.

Steve
Formerly, C&C 32 Suhana