Whatever you do will be a multi stage event.  Compound wax and sealer if gel
coat. I would do the same of you use acetone. Rinse really well after acetone,
wax and seal.
If it's paint try just rubbing really hard with wax and see if it comes of.
That has worked for me.
Of course we're all talking about your boats finish not whatever transferred
onto your boat.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/7/17  7:13 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu> Subject: Re:
Stus-List paint off our hull
If the hull is gel coat, use rubbing compound, and then wax to seal the gel
coat.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 4:06 PM, G Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>