From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 10:16 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Fuel Tank

I am assuming the fuel tank on my 1984 is original......it is
metal.....not sure what the metal is.   Anyone know for sure what the
fuel tank was made from?

Given its age, I am considering removing it later in the Fall and inspecting
it and possibly replacing it.

Should I decide to replace it, what are my best options?  Where would I
obtain a new fuel tank (20 gallons)?

Any and all input greatly appreciated.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish
to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: