15" crack is not too long to weld if it is LDPE plastic.  If you're
particularly worried,apply some stainless steel screen between layers.

-------- Original message --------From: detroito91 via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/18/17  6:21 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: detroito91 <detroit...@aol.com> Subject: Stus-List
Water tank replacement
Hello everyone....Finally able how to remove the port water tank on my 38
landfall. The spray in foam held it secure. No to replace it. No repair since
it had a 15" crack along the side.Question...does anyone happen to have the
replacement number for this tank or other ideas.Thanks for all your knowledge
this list gives me. Jim Schwartz 38 landfall SEA YA !washington nc

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device