From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of PETER OCAMPO via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: September 20, 2017 9:47 AM
Cc: PETER OCAMPO; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Winter storage of mast

Hello all

I have a c&c 40  1983 w roller furler harken and I am wondering if anyone
brings their mast home on the pulpits  for storage  or is that not recommended

I have so much work to do on the boat for the winter I would prefer having it
at the house.

Thanks

Peter

Goonie island  1983 C&c 40 aft cabin

Sent from my iPhone

[https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/paypalme/images/social/pplogo384.png]<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>

Pay Stuart Murray using PayPal.Me<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
www.paypal.me
Go to paypal.me/stumurray and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy
and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. Getting one is fast and
free.