From: Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wed, Sep 20, 2017 10:00 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water Tanks - now source for Kracor Tanks

I see that I did not specifically say it, but I called the 800 number listed in
the Kracor Catalog on Tuesday morning, and was told that they only manufacture
tanks for boat builders and that they had no dealer network. They suggested
that I call the manufacturer of my boat and order the tanks through them.

Not having an aftermarket sales network or providing support to owners of
existing product just seems so unbelievable that I had to ask the list if
anyone has actually ordered from Kracor.

Maybe they have two divisions and I am calling the wrong one? The Google search
sent me to something like Kracor Rotomolding Inc. And that is where I found the
catalog referenced below and got the phone number.

Richard, when you bought your replacement tank, how did you place the order?

Rick Brass
Washington, NC