The starting battery is showing a little over twelve volts but at the starter
motor it is down to just over seven. As a result the engine will not turn over
but starts easily on the house system. Somewhere we are loosing five volts. For
a Luddite can anyone explain where we start to find the problem? Please use
simple terms as I did not do well in science.