      From: Tom Jacobs via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Cc: Tom Jacobs <t...@yankeecreek.camp>; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:07 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Hatch replacement experiences.

Dave
Did the same on our 37 Amazing Grace about five years ago. Used new screws, no
bolts. Invested time in digging out the minor amount of open weak wood. There
was no rot but around the screws has some gaps and would not have held the
screws with out solid filling. After filling with epoxy leveled the surface
better than original to allow a consistent fill of sealant. I think we used
butyl rubber from a tube. Still working in San Diego, no leaks.

Sent from my iPhone
972-849-4730