FWIW, I don’t have a rub rail like either of the models shown on the South
Shore site.  My rub rail is two or three big-ass fenders.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:14 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Toe rail leak

All I know is that I, and others, have seen leaks decrease or stop after
applying Captain Tolley's to the inboard edge of the toe rail.  It may just be
that the stuff is so watery that it finds it's way under the rail, possibly
sneaks around the fasteners and works its magic.  Whether it finds its way to
the rub rail I can't say.  :)

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Michael Brown via CnC-List