From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jake
Brodersen via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 10:29 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jake Brodersen
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 35-3 Rudder Drain Holes

Neil,

I drilled a hole about two inches from the bottom or the rudder in the
starboard side.  I have threaded a machine screw into it.  I pull it out at
each haul out.  I seal it with caulk before launching.  Works great.  I don’t
see much water at all.  Sometimes just a few rusty drips over a period of a few
days.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”