From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Danny
Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 4:34 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Re: Stus-List opinions on cabin table

 Our boat came with a fixed table with folding leaves.  I took it out.  I've
recently realised the purpose off the fixed table.  It makes for a sea berth
while underway and will keep you from rolling of the berth.

Of course, we don't do any overnight passages currently so, we're just leaving
it out.

I do like the ones that food up against the bulk head.  I'd like to see a photo
of what you guys mean by dinette

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device