From: Ted Drossos via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:22 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ted Drossos
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C build files

I don't recall who has the library of remaining C&C build files and other
construction documents. I know it's not South Shore Yacht but can't remember
who it is. I'm looking for information about a custom 44. Can anyone provide
contact information? Thanks

Ted Drossos
C&C 110 Lady in Red
Long Island, NY

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!