If using a Travelift or crane with slings, Have a one line profile drawing of
your boat to hand to the operator so he knows where to place the slings
relative to your keel and shaft.  Take a good pic from the side for next year's
haul out.

Place a piece of tape where the slings should be or tie a line in the toe rail.

Make sure the yard blocks your boat so the cockpit drains properly. That is,
are your cockpit scuppers forward?  If so, don't let them block it now up. :)

Take lots of pictures. Have camera ready if something goes awry. Take notes for
next year.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA