From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Dennis C. via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:31:47 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List New Stripin g...

Like Gary said, use a 3M Stripe Off wheel and a drill.  It was recommended by
the guy that painted my boat and it really works.  Took my cove stripe off
quickly and completely with no damage to underlying paint.  It's just a big
round gum eraser.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 9:33 AM, David via CnC-List

So I am putting on new name graphics and hull striping.   Assuming a good clean
of the old striping, could I not lay the new over the old and eliminate the
seemingly arduous (it being in a recess) step of removing it all?

Thanks in advance

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!