Two adults in the forward berth is a little tight. We tried it once, and
only once.  We're both tall (5'10 and 6'2) and the starboard side has less
length then the port side.
The aft cabin is fine for us, and  occasionally one or two dogs (which
makes it a bit cozy)

I think all 30-2's have soggy rudders, our surveyor was not worried about
it, and we drilled a hole 6" from the bottom of the rudder, and let it
drain all winter. I repeated this year and didn't see any water on initial
drilling, so it doesn't seem that the intrusion is too bad.