From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:48 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Re: Stus-List Serial number

First three (alpha) characters are the manufacturer code

Next two are the model (probably 39 in your case)

Next three are the hull number (my 38 is 047)

Next one is the letter for the month when production was started if your format
is the model year version (a=January)

Next one is the year production started

Last two are the model year

Rick Brass