FWIW I sail regularly on a J\109  (35ft) with of course an asymmetric. We use
standard “class” sheets in all wind conditions - which are I think endura braid
with polyester cover 8mm (translates to 0.31in). If I were to replace my spin
sheets on Indigo I would go with the 8mm and use a soft-shackle.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III