Kyle,
Bottom paint is a funny thing. Different paints seem to do better in different
areas. If you are talking about the other Washington, Pettit Trinidad SR has
worked great for us in central Puget Sound. The bad thing about hard bottom
paint is that after awhile you end up with a build up of too many layers and
you have to remove it all and start over. Very difficult and messy job. The
ablative paints ware off as you clean them and you end up with no build up.
As with most things, there isn't just one current answer.
Good luck,
Dave.
SLY
1975 C&C ss