Mike. There is one at the Miramar Yacht club in Brooklyn, NY that was owned by
an excellent sailor who was the club champion.  Very fast and good condition.
Good price.  Owner Is Irv Shapiro.  Club info is

Tel:  (718) 769 - 3548
Email: s...@miramaryc.com
Contact me if you want more information not.  Jerry
Sent from my iPhone