Hi

I am curious about the story behind this C&C. Is this a prototype Mega?

Don

 Voilier de 30 pieds en aluminium avec remorque

Aluminum sailboat built by C & C in 1978, was in dry dock at C & C for 10
years, launched in 1988. Retractable keel with chain block ratchet, simple and
effective keel lock, Honda engine 4 stroke 20 HP long foot 2009, about 250
hours, dinghy Silver marine 9 feet 2008,1 large battened sail in good
condition, 2 genoa, 1 battened jib, 1 asymmetrical spinnaker new with
outrigger. Profiled mast 40 feet on candlestick, boom 14 feet, tiller with
saffron jack knife, 2 winch on cabin + 2 2-speed winch cockpit, frank paint
made in 2016, Jabsco toilet and flexible Vetus tank, drain plug on deck , water
intake, sink, cooler compartment, VHF radio, sound system + 2 speakers, depth
gauge, lock for speed, to repair, wind vane and VHF antenna at the masthead.
the floors are redone and I sell it with new floors not yet installed, can
sleep 2 small people in the clamp + 2 front berths and 2 rear berths. rear
navigation lights and starboard bow to the balcony. 2 Danforth anchors 25 lbs
with 50 feet of chain each, one with 200 feet this cable, the other with 150
feet of cable. electrical panel with circuit breakers, light in the passenger
compartment and in the clamp. Cockpit cushions and cushions inside in good
condition. 5 life jackets, 1 life saver and life line, 2 ABC fire
extinguishers, manual bilge pump. Sailboat fully insulated with urethane. the
ceiling finish remains to be done, several defenses. The sailboat is 30 feet
over all and has a 7 foot 10 inch master beam, the draft is 6 feet 6 inches.
Comes with a double axle trailer, I only use it for the launching and the exit
of the water, the trailer has a retractable balm with pin, which facilitates
the launching with a pick up 4 x 4 3/4 tons. Weight of the trailer and the
sailboat, 5 tons. A survey for insurance is planned next spring, according to
the latest survey, the boat is very solid and built with aviation grade high
quality aluminum. There is still a bit of arm oil to do but at this price, for
an aluminum sailboat is a bargain. We sell it for the purchase of an offshore
sailboat in anticipation of trips. Negotiable price. Serious buyers please
contact me by email

Don Harben