Help Identifying Water System Fitting Type - C&C 36 1981
From: "Josh Muckley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 12/12/17 12:57 pm
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Josh Muckley" <muckl...@gmail.com>

  It doesn't look like it matters.  The ABC designators are just different
manufacturing techniques, the dimensions are standard.

https://www.pexuniverse.com/content/types-of-pex-tubing

I would suggest that despite being able to be bent to reach and articulate
between source and destination, in the boat you'll want to use elbows to change
direction.

Josh Muckley S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD