A friend had a similar installation on his 23 footer. Used the VHB4991 tape and
the Dow 495, that w asss 20 years ago. Still no leaks.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Rebecca Leah Lf39
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Thomas via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/15/17  10:35  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Steve Thomas <sthom...@bellnet.ca> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Window replacement
My C&C27 has windows that are glued and screwed directly on the surface of the
cabin. There is no cavity, and no visible sealant, and yes they leak. I suspect
that they were glued down with Plexus or something similar, but I wish that
whoever did it had left out the screws. Anyway,

Has anyone attempted this sort of on-the-surface installation using VHB tape?
Seems there would be very little room for sealant. Maybe have to use an exposed
fillet?

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray