      From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:37 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Adjustable Genoa Cars, 1994 C&C 37/40+

I have Lewmar Size 1's.  They're OK but I'm not overly happy with them.
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hello all,
I was wondering if you folks might be able to give me some guidance.  I ordered
adjustable Genoa track cars from Garhauer, and even sent them a photo of the
track.  When they got here, the cars won't fit - they will not even slide over
the track.  I sent new photos to Garhauer, and Guido looked at them and
informed me that not only do they not make adjustable cars that fit, they can't
even custom make them.
Have you folks obtained adjustable cars, and if so, from where?
 Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+, "Astralis"
(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/ stumurray