After putting most of the decent chandleries out of business, West has become
the walmart of marine equipment. The quality of gear is consistently low
because they impose so many conditions and price controls on suppliers that the
suppliers have to cut corners to make a profit. looking at the West Mega store
in Newport, most floor space is taken by clothing, which is obviously where the
money is.

Andy

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett