From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 9:30 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 34/36 kitchen shelf

You'll have the usual finish work to consider when you get the shelf removed.
What will yo do with the metal tube?  If you remove the tube you will be left
with a hole in the ceiling and a hole in the counter.  If you leave the tube
you will have exposed holes in the tube where screws were used to anchor the
shelf.  These holes in the tube will need dressed or decorated.  What about the
wood on the remaining cabinets?   It is likely that a silhouette of the removed
shelf will remain.  You'll also have screw holes in the wood which will need
attention.  None of these asthetic details are show stoppers just things you
may not have considered.  Good luck.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+