Thanks guys, I will try these recommendations...
Happy New Year
Bill

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, December 29, 2017 Jerome Tauber via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I found that Armor All original brings them back to life.  Black and shiny.
Jerry

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2017, at 7:43 PM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Hi Bill,

I suggest you try a test patch of Penetrol. Apply a very thin film with a rag
and see how you like it.

It is a very old product made by the Flood Company.
Search out some forums on how people use it. Interesting. If I recall
correctly, Dennis is also a fan of Penetrol.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

Any recommendations for product to use on toe rails on which anodized black is
hazy, whitish, but intact.
Thanks in advance.
Bill Walker CnC 36

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray