From: detroito91 via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 12/31/17  13:03  (GMT-07:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: detroito91 <detroit...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List CNG tank refill location

Great idea.i'll look into itThanksJim
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/31/17  2:16 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List CNG tank refill location
Do you have one of the CNG adapters to fill up at car CNG stations?A tank fill
now costs me around $2 J
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boat-CNG-Tank-Refill-Adapter/182978797859?hash=item2a9a62e123:g:r0UAAOSwzaJX3UrH&vxp=mtr
 ·         Note there are two kinds of CNG nozzles. I spent some time at the
wrong pump until I figured it out – d’oh!  Joe Della barba...@dellabarba.com