At the time I had a Cal 2-24 and raced against a Mk II. Gorgeous boat. Did not
know the differences in Marks and bought Mark I Hull 57. Don’t think I ever
lost to the Mk II. When the 27 was totaled in Katrina, the replacement became a
30 Mk I and now a 34. The C&C brand hasn’t been topped!!!

Ed Levert
Briarpatch C&C 34
New Orleans

Sent from my iPhone