From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Brass via CnC-List
Sent: January-11-18 21:14
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Re: Stus-List EBAY FIND AIS

The 2100 does not have an AIS receiver. It has the capability to have an AIS
receiver interfaced with it.

The 2150 is the SH radio with the built in AIS receiver.

If anyone has a West Marine Pro account, or a friend who does that would
make the purchase for you, the SH2150 is on sale this week through the West
Marine Pro for around $100. The price for my WMPro account was $121.00

Rick Brass
Washington, NC