Another choice for connectors are Flair-It connectors.   They are inexpensive,
require no special tools, and easy to work with.    I purchased these
connectors at an Ace Hardware store.

Take a look the write up on replacing the plumbing on my LF38.

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/PressurizedWater
<http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/PressurizedWater>

-
Paul E.