Yeah, I wouldn't bother. Any possible improvement will be slight, and short-lived. I sure wouldn't pay $24! =-O

Bill Bina

On 1/26/2018 4:26 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List wrote:
I had some old beat up batteries from a back which had reached its end of life.  2 were straight bad and the third was taking and holding a charge but low amp-hr capacity.  I decided to try the epson salt on all of them.  It had no positive effect on any of the batteries whatsoever.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD