From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:05 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe <j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 2018 Mid-Atlantic C&C rendezvous

Moorings are more like $35 now!

Joe

Coquina

On 01/31/2018 01:44 PM, Neil E. Andersen via CnC-List wrote:

Don’t forget the mooring are (or at least used to be) $15/day with water taxi
service that is only a couple of bucks per person.

Neil

Neil Andersen
FoxFire - 1982 C&C32

Rock Hall, MD

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-andersen/0/239/a36/
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-andersen/0/239/a36/>

Save money and the environment.

Use Century Gothic font and save 30% of your ink