      From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
 Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:11 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Restarting Thread - Insurance

I’m with you; I checked my policy earlier today and found that same verbiage.
Maybe it’s time to get in touch with BoatUS to express our total and complete
disgust.
— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI   :^(

On Feb 9, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>