Same here, Bill

I had UK build a gold tape drive main with the most roach that the boat's
rig can stand.The local PHRF committee nicked me 6 secs, but this sail more
than made up for the lost time. We have a Tides Marine strong track on the
mast so in light light air we just drop the main about a foot, tack &
re-hoist then use the cunningham to tweak the shape and in any breeze over
8 knots the roach just pops under the backstay and off we go. Note that UK
added thick Mylar chafe guards over the top batten to reduce the friction
where it contact the backstay

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY (C&C 39TM)