"Grace"
White Lake Michigan
WLYC

On 2/9/2018 12:14 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List wrote:

Agreed value is for the entire boat. I am not sure that helps with dismasting or other non-total loses.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

*From:*CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] *On Behalf Of *Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
*Sent:* Friday, February 09, 2018 12:09 PM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Marek Dziedzic
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Restarting Thread - Insurance

Isn’t one of the options the so called “agreed value” insurance? This is what I am using for over 10 years (both for the previous boat and this one). This way, the value does not depreciate over time. You agree on the value (in fact you call it, but they adjust the premium) and that’s it. Any additional costs (liability, salvage etc.) don’t depreciate, so it is not the issue.

just my 2 (Canadian) cents

Marek

in Ottawa, ON