Josh,

Did you say the mast is pulled? Can you trace the curvature at the step end? If
the mast extrusion is tapered, this won’t work.

Marek

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 19:20
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Whisker pole chock mast mount

Ok Guys,

I've been test fitting the whisker pole and track extensions to the mast while
it is pulled.  I need an extra section of track to get the inboard end of the
pole high enough so that I can stow the pole on the mast.  I'm pretty much all
set but I'm down to the chock which will hold the outboard end of the pole.
The chock has a flat base and needs to be mounted on the curved leading edge of
the mast.

I'm interested in the collective wisdom as to how to handle this situation.

Thanks,

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+