      From: jaycotty . via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Cc: jaycotty . <jaycott...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:51 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Shifter Cable

Need help from the guru C&C people here please!
I need to replace the shifter cable from my cc 33 I don't know the length,
haven't got it out yet it looks like is a PITA! anyone here had replaced one
before that can give me some advice where can I get one? And how can I get that
darn thing out, space is limited. SHM!

--

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray